Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yelle- French Fashion Icon



French Fashionista,Yelle, Julie Budet always looks cute in all the outfits she rocks on stage. I went to the concert at the El Rey Theatre in LA (3-12-09) and snapped some shots of her sporting a retro futuristic gray and gold dress( if anyone knows the designer please tell me!), leggings and high top sneakers. Her energy on stage was great and kept the crowd wanting more. Surprisingly, after the show, the band was very humble and took the time to sign autographs and talk to each of their fans. I definitely recommend this band to anyone who has good taste in fashion and music!














I also took a picture of a snazzy dressed girl in line with a Yelle T and a cheetah print cardigan.

1 comment:

TaylorPage said...

I just looked up the band love them

Thanks